By Aislinn De'Ath

By Aislinn De'Ath
Click on my face to link to my vlog!

Thursday 28 July 2011

Just one of those days

Reader, I definitely am in a funny kind of mood today. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a bit of a headache, my limbs aching and just thought 'bleh'. Then all day I've been seriously pissed off. With everyone. With The Lad, for saying my dress showed too much of my boobs, then for not showing me enough affection, with our waitress, for being less than delightful, with my dad, for asking me to go to the shop, with The Lad again for spending too much time on the computer, with myself for resorting to food through boredom. I feel like I should have a sign tacked to my head saying 'avoid this highly narky girl' then a sub sign saying 'unless you have presents and chocolate and massages'. I'm even annoying myself. I'm NEVER grumpy, and when I am it's normally in a slightly ironic, amusing way, but today I feel like I just need my mum. Although it's probably a good thing she's not here, as even she would anger me in some way or the other when I'm in this sort of mood!

I've tried having a nap, a bath, watching some episodes of Buffy and reading children's books. Nothing is working. And now The Lad is narky because he's having computer troubles. And my Dad's narky because he's doing work on the family computer. Only the Brother is in a good mood, and his smugness at having actually done a days work is actually peeving me even more. Although why should it? To be fair, he actually did the work, which is more than I would have done at his age, and thus he deserves to be a bit smug! Try telling that to my narkiness though. So generally it's a nark-tastic house at the moment. And now it's almost 20  past 8 in the evening and I'm STILL vaguely annoyed with the world and I can't put my finger on why. Which does not bode well for sleeping tonight. I may just lay there huffing grumpily to myself while The Lad dozes. And then I'll be in a bad mood at work tomorrow-utter hell for the people I'll be trying to sell wine to!

On the plus side, I'm going for a measuring on Tuesday for a piece of supporting actor work that, if I get it, will mean that for the whole of September I won't have to work at the call centre. WISH ME LUCK! If I get it, it would be truly amazing, I'd get to go act every day and get paid rather a lot for it, and hopefully still have time to do organising things like getting my showreel sorted *can't believe I still haven't finished that* although that largely depends on quite a bit of filming I'm still waiting on, which I can't really get it done without.

Anyway, I'm off to go annoy another member of the household, see if I can transfer my nark to them!
Bye Chaps!
Ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment