By Aislinn De'Ath

By Aislinn De'Ath
Click on my face to link to my vlog!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

I fancied a serial killer...

Reader, I have discovered Dexter. I like it. To the extent that, in the past two days, I've got to the second episode of the second season. I am however, slightly concerned about how attractive I find him. Good looking and charming though he may be, he's a sociopathic serial killer who gets the sweats if he doesn't get a murder fix. Worrying. Saying that, he's very clean, has a fabulous body, a great job and is rather magnificent with children. Hmm. I'm not convinced I have to worry too much though, what with him being a fictional character and all.

I've always wondered about my taste in fictional characters though, as they tend to be slightly odd. David bowie as the goblin king, Peter pan (an eternal child who is also ginger? Weird), Christopher walken in Batman (as the baddie who chucks catwoman out of a window), Tim curry in the Rocky horror show (his legs were awesome in those heels) and Alan rickman in robin hood (what can I say? Leather trousers...). Freud would have a field day analysing my crushes. Saying that, I have a friend who fancies Danny Di Vito. Strange stuff.

Before I go Reader, here are the dates of the big tour I'm doing if anyone fancies coming to watch me playing Estella in Great Expectations! Would be lovely to see full audiences every night, so do get booking early!

9th & 10th March - Maddermarket Theatre, Norwich, Norfolk
22nd March - Coronation Hall, Ulverston, Cumbria
23rd & 24th March - Clonter Opera Theatre, Congleton, Cheshire
30th March - George Lawton Hall, Mossley, Greater Manchester
5 th April - Diss Corn Hall, Diss, Norfolk
6th –9th April - Granary Theatre, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk
13th & 14th April - Seckford Theatre, Woodbridge, Suffolk
18th April - Grove Theatre, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
20th & 21st April - The Tower Theatre, Folkestone, Kent
28th & 29th April - Memorial Theatre, Broadstairs, Kent
4th May - Astor Theatre, Deal, Kent
9th May - The Lights, Andover, Hampshire
10th & 11th May - The Mowlem Theatre, Swanage, Dorset
18th & 19th May - Playhouse Theatre, Whitstable, Kent
25th & 26th May - The Lighthouse Theatre, Kettering, Northamptonshire
31 st May - Mumford Theatre, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
1st & 2nd June - Fisher Theatre, Bungay, Suffolk
6 th June - St. James’ Church, Cooling, Kent
8th June - Woolpit Festival, Woolpit Village Hall, Suffolk
9th June - St. George’s Theatre, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk

Keep well Readers!
Ash
X

No comments:

Post a Comment