By Aislinn De'Ath

By Aislinn De'Ath
Click on my face to link to my vlog!

Monday 3 February 2014

Under the weather...

Reader, I'm a little under the weather at the moment. It's my own fault really, I've been working too much and then going out too much whenever I have time off. But seriously, not feeling yourself sucks. Everything hurts, I'm too foggy to focus on work or films or books but I'm also so bored I've started counting everything red in my room (42 things so far if you're interested). 

The thing is, I have loads to do. I need to do another vlog, I've got a seriously messy room, a deadline to meet for work and loads of other bits and bobs that require not being in bed with crazy nest hair and a fever. I'm working from bed, but it's taking much longer than usual because I keep mucking up and having to go back to fix things. Typing 'HR Mankier' instead of 'HR Manager' was not a proud moment...

Ideally, I need someone to come and put cold compresses on my forehead, feed me nice food and scratch my back. And it should probably be someone I don't fancy since I look like something you might find at the back of the reduced section of the should-be-chilled-but-isn't bit of Lidl. Slightly blue and scruffy. It's at times like this I wish I was Hogwarts educated. Because frankly, I could do with flying buffets of fresh pesto pasta and lucozade and a magical massage right now. 

I think the real issue is I don't ever really give myself a proper break. So I've been thinking of booking myself a little holiday by the sea, maybe going to Brighton for a long weekend or even Whitstable-somewhere I won't be able to work and will be forced to stay on the sofa with hot coco and films. 

Anyone have a spare house by the sea they want to lend me? 

Hope you're feeling more alive than I am Reader!
Ash 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment