By Aislinn De'Ath

By Aislinn De'Ath
Click on my face to link to my vlog!

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Baked in Chelsea

Hey Gang!

So this is a very very late cake vlog, we made it back in January, but we've been so busy since then that it's taken a back seat behind shows etc (my terrible skills at technology may also have had a slight hand in it). Many thanks to camera guy/director/editor and all round brilliant person William Walsh, who lugged camera equipment, fearlessly braved scary waitress wrath and did all sorts of computer wizardry on the video. Apologies for two thing in advance

1) My hair-I was trying to train it into a centre parting for the show, something which I'm not very good at doing, so I look like a weirdo with greasy hair and am a bit self concious,
also
2) How patronising I sound, I'm not that condescending in real life, cake just turns me into a weirdo, promise!

Other than that, enjoy the cakey cakey goodness!

Ash (and SJ and Billy!)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment