By Aislinn De'Ath

By Aislinn De'Ath
Click on my face to link to my vlog!

Thursday 21 August 2014

Things that go through my head at 3.29am...

Reader, it is 3.29am and I am still awake. There are a number of reasons for this. I had a nap today that ended up being a bit too long, I drank too much diet coke too late, I ate too much cheese and now have heartburn, I'm excited about a script idea I had (and then wrote the full script for) and my brain won't shut up. So here is a list of all the things that have been going through my head tonight as I've lain in bed.



Things thunk.


  • Maaaaan I shouldn't have eaten so much bad stuff today
  • But all that cheese was tasty. And the giant yorkshire pudding filled with yumminess
  • Although lunch alone was more calories than I should have in a day
  • Why am I thinking about calories? I'll just have a green smoothie day tomorrow
  • Maybe it's the green smoothies giving me heartburn
  • Who do I think I'm kidding? It's the cheese. I wish it wasn't. Bloody Boursin. Being all delicious. 
  • I wonder how I'd look blonde?
  • I wonder how I'd look with blue hair?
  • I should get blue hair
  • Although that might slightly change my casting
  • Let's be honest, I'm not badass enough to be a punk girl
  • Quirky yes, punk, not so much
  • Was that a spider?
  • Nope, just a daddy long legs.
  • Shit. That's annoying. STOP BASHING MY COMPUTER SCREEN.
  • Who would I thank if I won a Bafta?
  • Twelve people and counting
  • I wish I could just wake up tomorrow with a driver's license 
  • I've packed five boxes. Why does my room look messier?
  • Why is there a spoon on my floor?
  • Did I put it there for a reason?
  • Is the spoon there to remind me of something? Like a knot in a hankie? 
  • I wonder if anyone apart from Granddad Ian still uses actual hankies...
  • I'm going to learn how to play the ukulele. 
  • Crap, out of water AGAIN
  • Can't get up, too cosy. Besides, hallways are where the shadow monsters live
  • WHAT WAS THAT NOISE???
  • Damn boyfriend....living on the other side of London...
  • I really want some Millionaire's cheesecake
  • No. No more dairy. Poor chest.
  • Dairy is why I'm this curvy. I'm certain. My boobs are this big purely because of Wensleydale and Brie. 
  • I need more boxes
  • How the fuck am I going to get my bed out of the flat? I'll have to dismantle it before it goes to its temporary new home
  • I COULD watch some more Dead Like Me on Netflix...Nah, save it for background noise tomorrow
  • Is it autumn yet? 
  • I'm going to miss all my stuff
  • Need to apply for more work
  • If I had more work I could rent the cutest little studio flat...
  • Or a HOUSE if I lived in Yorkshire
  • But then I'd have to live in Yorkshire. I'd miss the city too much.
  • I bet my brother's awake
  • Best not to call him though
  • But I'm SO BORED.
  • Fuck. Nearly 4am.
  • Maybe I should try and sleep again.
  • I could sleep in a hammock right now
  • Mmmm....hammock....
And with THAT Reader, I feel able to try a doze....Goodnight! (or rather, good morning!)
Ash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment